


Holiday eve, it was a night before the holiday and not a mouse stirred in the house; basically they have all done a runner as Katie is busy packing or should I say panicking!!! But more of that later!! Hey I have just stood there and analysed the contents of Katie’s suitcases so you’re not getting off Scot free.
But first things first, the TVR is all set to go, the car has been dragged into the noughties with the satnav fitted plus the glovebox is full of chargers for camcorders, phones and camera’s. It’s all nice and shiny and looking very patriotic with its mats, so tomorrow at 9.00 we hit the road via a quick top up of fuel, Oh talking of which, guilty as charged I errr had a panic moment Friday, I heard there was panic buying due to the four day fuel strike and thought I better panic as well as no way come Monday was I going to be without fuel, suffice to say thinks seem calm in Aberdeen.
However talking of real panic, the packing. So members of the jury I present the evidence, note the picture of bags, note the single bag to the left, which contains all the necessary clothes for the holiday. Now note the accused bags, all three of them to the right. When questioned the accused stated that she wanted to be prepared for the weather. Now bearing in mind we are talking Europe the accused has packed for the blizzards, rain, tornado’s hurricanes you name it there is a packamac, galosh’s, snow boots and bikini just to cover all eventualities plus every type of shoe from welly boots to sandals. Maybe Katie has watch too much Doctor Who and thinks the TVR is the Tardis but it’s going to be a long night.
On that note my friends I shall close
Goodnight
Hamish and Imelda Marcus (aka Katie)
PS Added a picture of the TVR returning home to Blackpool (And a camera adds 10lbs to you !!!)