Sunday, 8 June 2008

Sunny Sunday



The countdown continues, a week to go, few touches to the car today with the aid of a helper, Brunel. At two years and nine months Bru has reached the why stage, every sentence or statement is met with ‘why’, or if I am doing something on the car, ‘I need screwdriver or I need spanner’ !!! And a ½ hour job turns into a two hour job as I install something and Brunel rips it out to have a look, that’s my boy huh !!. Katie pitched in fitting the headlamp deflectors and casting an expert eye over the positioning of the Ecosse sticker, Nic, when in Rome as they say, but I bet my mother will now want one for her Golf !!

Anyway the car, well after the rolling road and a fantastic drive home I seem to have a totally different car, it just does not feel right or sound right, bleedin gremlin’s, maybe paranoia but I think I will have to investigate this issue. I am also planning to run it all week to work and I may have a trip down to Dunfermline this week so will take the BBW for a final shake down, if that does not transpire, Saturday will be a boys day out with Brunel and we will take the car on a good long run.

Next scribble will probably be later in the week
Bye Hamish and Katie