Well not sure how the weather is in Aberdeen, Lowestoft, Bradwell, Turkey or Dubai (OK the latter is sunny !!) but here it is another fantastic day and life does not get much better than this if you’re a bit of a petrolhead !!! So a couple of things, Carol, I hope your birthday went well, Lynne, cheers for the text, see you the kiwi and maybe Nic for a few beers Fri 27th. That is if you mix with us mere mortals after your TV appearance!!! Well after a few too many glasses of wine last night we left Colmar this morning to head into Switzerland, pretty much uneventful for a few miles until we crossed the border, after finding our way through Zurich we headed for the Alps. As a side note I am amazed by the reaction of people who see the car, granted you expect kids to wave etc but guys working on the roads, lorry drivers, you name it, thumbs up, waves and smiles has greeted us. Anyway, the further we ventured into Switzerland the more tunnels we came across, now if you are not of the TVR persuasion this will mean nothing to you but boy what fun (see video), further into Switzerland we saw the Alps in the distance. Although the majority of the route was motorway it was a great drive but once we turned off for Wiesen near Davos the roads became your typical alpine route of hairpin bends, shear drops and breathtaking scenery. Note the lack of pictures here, Katie is not good with heights!!! We are now at out Hotel (Another great find), that is perched on a hillside overlooking the valley (last picture), the blog has been composed slightly earlier today as we are sunbathing although I am slightly shaded as I have caught a bit too much sun. Plus I had to purchase a hat today for the car to protect my baldy patch or commonly referred to by Cameron, my monkey bum!!! Temperature is in the 30’s and the same is expected for the Stelvio run, we plan for a hotel meal tonight, early night and an early start. Next update tomorrow Take care Katie and Hamish PS Slight technical hitch with video but hopefully I will upload it soon